ENGINEERED TO PERFORM:
- Can be attached to open from left or right
- Quick Release
- Door lock available
- Soft-close door dampeners
- Overall Dimensions: 19.5″ W x 27.5″ H x 0.75″ D
- Door Alignment- Step one in proper door alignment is to be sure the cabinet is level and weight is bearing on all feet. Step two; you may use supplied assembly wrench as a spacer between the door bottom and cabinet bottom prior to tightening hinge bases.
- Shelf Adjustment – We suggest to install the shelves from the bottom to top. The included Shelf Spacer tool provides a few set points to help install shelves to various heights.
- Rear Panel Installation- Prior to installing doors or shelves, lay the cabinet face down so the rear panels can be laid on the back of the unit. Slide the set screw assemblies to line up with all of the rear panel holes. Slide the rear panel to desired position.
For Residents/Customers in California:
Follow this link for your Proposition 65 warning.