Polk RESERVE R300 COMPACT CENTER CHANNEL SPEAKER
At only 19-inches wide, the Polk Reserve R300 compact center channel fits beautifully into any home theater setup. With a 1-inch Pinnacle tweeter and dual 5.25” Turbine woofers, you will enjoy crisp, clear vocals and intelligible dialogue for your favorite movies and shows.
WHAT BETTER SOUNDS LIKE
As we get older, we learn what better looks like, feels like, tastes like, and even drives like. Inheriting best-in-class technologies from our flagship Legend series of loudspeakers, the Polk Reserve series helps teach you what better sounds like.
CRYSTAL CLEAR VOCALS FOR HOME THEATER
The center channel is the most important speaker in any home theater setup. The Reserve R300 uses Polk’s latest flagship transducer array to deliver clear, crisp, intelligible dialogue no matter where you sit.
PINNACLE RING RADIATOR TWEETER
The Pinnacle Ring Radiator Tweeter’s distinctive pointed shape guides the dispersion of high frequency sounds around a room. This innovation widens the sweet spot and allows you freedom to enjoy your music and movies wherever you choose to sit.
TURBINE CONE WOOFER
Our pioneering turbine design delivers a significant increase in cone rigidity without increasing mass. This innovation means the woofer can move with increased accuracy and speed to deliver enhanced sound resolution, enabling you to experience a breathtaking level of detail in your music and movies.
HI-RES AUDIO CERTIFIED
Your sound is only as good as your source. With Hi-Res Audio certification, the Polk Reserve R300 compact center channel speaker delivers clear and detailed high-end response. Female vocals are particularly smooth and detailed without coloration. Plus, a minimum support of 40kHz perfectly reproduces the latest Hi-Res Audio files with improved audio extension.
FULLY SEALED ENCLOSURE
Unlike a traditionally ported speaker, the fully sealed design eliminates the turbulence of escaping air to prevent chuffing and other unwanted distortions. You will just get clear, easy to understand dialogue.
- Tweeter: 1 in (25 mm) Pinnacle ring radiator
- Mid-range/mid-bass: Two 5.25 in (133 mm) Turbine cones
- Overall frequency response: 45 Hz–50 kHz
- Frequency response (-3 dB limits): 65 Hz–38 kHz
- Recommended amplifier power: 30–200 W
- Amplifier output compatibility: 8Ω / 6Ω / 4Ω
- Minimum impedance: 3.8Ω
- Sensitivity (2.83V/1m): 86.5dB
- Crossover Frequency
- Tweeter/mid-range: 2200 Hz
- Dimensions and Weight Attributes
- Product dimensions (W x H x D): 19.0 x 6.8 x 8.9 in
- (greatest overall depth, grille): 482.6 x 172 x 226.5 mm
- Product weight: 16.8 lbs/7.6 kg
- Shipping weight: 19.8 lbs/9 kg
- Mid-bass/woofer enclosure type: Sealed
- Available finishes: Black/brown/white
- Feet Rubber: feet
- Binding posts: Single nickel-plated, 5-way
- Designed for R900 speaker: n/a
- Certifications (non-safety and regulatory)
- Hi-res certified: Yes
- IMAX certified: No