The little brother to the EVO150, for smaller systems with the same need to stream
Tomorrow’s hi-fi, today
With Evo 75, we’ve brought your audio past and present into the future. With outstanding Hypex NCore Class D amplification and our class-leading Stream-Magic music streaming platform onboard – all you need to do is add speakers to enjoy superb high-resolution audio quality from one elegant, discreet box.
And thanks to its suite of digital and analogue inputs, as well as its high-quality digital-to-analogue convertor, Evo can be the heart of your hi-fi system for years to come.
Thanks to its suite of digital and analogue inputs, Evo is ready for you to add your favorite sources like a turntable (requires outboard phono pre-amp), or CD player and build a much more flexible system. Even video sources can join in – just connect your TV’s HDMI ARC output to Evo’s ARC input.
No matter where your music’s coming from, Evo will make it sound its best.
Easy to set up, easy to use
It couldn’t be simpler. Plug Evo into the mains, wire it to your speakers. Then fire up your favorite music streaming service on a smartphone, tablet or wherever and connect to Evo using the app, Bluetooth or Evo’s built-in streaming service support. Pick a tune, press ‘play’ and adjust the volume to your taste.
Thanks to Evo’s big 6.8in high resolution display, you can even enjoy bright, clear and detailed album artwork when you’re listening to a streaming service.
The Stream-Magic app offers comprehensive control of the entire Evo system, plus access to the world’s most popular and highest-quality music streaming services. It’s clear, logical and stable – so Evo will do precisely what you want it to, rapidly and accurately, from wherever you are in your home.
Of course, you might prefer the app of your favorite music streaming service – if that’s your preference, no problem. Evo will be just as responsive to your inputs and commands.
Bluetooth convenience. HD sound quality
Nothing’s easier or simpler than streaming via Bluetooth. Evo takes it to the max by using aptX HD Bluetooth – which is wireless, high-definition music streaming with flawless transmission and incredibly realistic, convincing sound.
Evo delivers all the wireless convenience you want, with none of the sonic compromises.
Free your headphones
As well as featuring a 3.5mm output for headphones, Evo is also a Bluetooth transmitter – so if you’d rather do your private listening on wireless headphones, Evo has you covered.
Great British Sound
Evo uses the very best components, such as ESS Sabre 32bit high-resolution DACs – and then we bring every one of our 50+ years of audio know-how to bear. The result is the Great British sound we are renowned for.
Evo is intuitive and straightforward to operate, no matter if you’re using its full-function remote control, its simple and elegant control app, or the physical controls and big, bright, detailed display on its fascia.
Easy to place
Just 12″ wide, Evo will sit neatly wherever you need it to. But thanks to its beautiful design and all-around good looks, it really deserves center-stage.
- Power output: 75 watts per channel into 8 ohms
- Amplification class: Class-D Hypex Ncore
- Digital-to-Analog Converter: ESS Sabre ES9016K2M
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 20kHz (+0/-3dB)
- Maximum power consumption: 400w
- Standby power consumption: <0.5w
- 3 year warranty
- Analog audio inputs: RCA (1 pair)
- Digital audio inputs:
- Toslink optical (1)
- S/PDIF coaxial (1)
- HDMI ARC (1)
- Ethernet: IEEE 802.3, 10 Base-T or 100 Base-T
- WI-FI: Dual Band 2.4/5gHz
- Bluetooth: 4.2 A2DP/AVRCP supporting SBC, aptX and aptX HD codecs
- Toslink optical: 16/24bit 32-96kHz PCM only
- S/PDIF coaxial: 16/24bit 32-192kHz PCM only
- USB Audio Class 1: Up to 24-bit 96kHz (asynchronous)
- USB Audio Class 2: Up to 32-bit 384kHz (asynchronous) and up to DSD 256
- Proprietary CD input for connecting compatible Cambridge Audio disc transport (sold separately)
- Local USB media
- Airplay 2
- Chromecast built-in
- Internet Radio
- Spotify Connect
- Roon Ready.
- Audio formats: ALAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, DSD (x256), WMA, MP3, AAC, HE AAC AAC+, OGG Vorbis
- Speaker connections
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- Stereo pre-amp output
- Subwoofer output
Dimensions and weight:
- 3-9/16″ high x 12-1/16″ wide x 12-1/16″ deep
- 11 lbs.
What to expect in the box:
- Cambridge Audio Evo 75 all-in-one streaming Integrated Amplifier
- User manual
- Safety guide
- Remote control
- Mains Lead
- AAA batteries (3)
- Customizable side panels