The TN-180BT-A3 brings you a totally new way of listening to vinyl records with its Bluetooth® capability. No extra cost for hi-fi components or complicated wiring is required. Only Bluetooth® speakers or headphones you might have for smartphones/tablets are required to enjoy the world of vinyl records.
Designed for music enthusiasts, the belt-drive motor ensures a clearer sound than direct-drive DJ players, while selectable outputs, Phono, Line or Bluetooth allow you to connect any type of amplifiers, powered speakers or Bluetooth devices.
Unlike many budget turntables, the TN-180BT-A3 employs a single wooden board cabinet with high-density MDF to dampen vibrations and provide clearer and richer sound, while 3-speed and auto-return turntable mechanism.
For music lovers who have been collecting vinyl records for decades or those just starting out, TEAC’s TN-180BT-A3 delivers the true sound of vinyl records. Available in cherry, black and white finish.
A new way of record playing Built-in Bluetooth® transmitter
The TN-180BT-A3 delivers the sound wirelessly via built-in Bluetooth® transmitter, in addition to conventional RCA output in analog Line or Phono format. The pairing button is located at the tone-arm base, which illuminates when the connection with BT speakers/headphone is made successfully.
Unlike other turntable units, the TN-180BT-A3 provides you the simplest way of listening to vinyl records via Bluetooth® wireless technology.
If you already have a Bluetooth-enable speakers or headphone for your iPhone/Android phone, all you have to do is to install the TN-180BT-A3 in your room – no pricy hi-fi system and complicated wiring are required –. The connection is as simple as ABC, just press the BT pairing button when the Bluetooth® speakers/headphones are ready to the pairing, and once the connection is established, you don’t need to repeat the same process every time you listening to vinyl records.
The TN-180BT-A3 also provides conventional ways of connection to hi-fi system with or without PHONO input via cable, and an RCA audio cable comes with the TN-180BT-A3.
An authentic 3-speed Turntable
The TN-180BT-A3 plays LP, EP and SP records from your library. The tone-arm automatically returns to the original position as playback finished.
*The groove of the SP (78rpm) records is 3 to 4 times wider than typical 33 1/3rpm record, so it might damage the stylus and cause the noise when you play back the record with pre-installed stylus. Please keep it limited use.
MM-type cartridge pre-installed for quick start
A VM-type (equivalent to MM-type) cartridge AT3600L by audio-technica is already installed to the straight-type tone-arm at the factory, so you can start playing records as soon as you open the box. The authentic belt-drive turntable is driven by a high torque DC motor, while precision stainless steel spindle and durable brass spindle holder maintain accurate rotation speed.
High-density MDF cabinet construction
Unlike others with plastic chassis, a single wooden board with high-density MDF minimizes vibrations and resonance to playback of your vinyl record library with clearer sound.
Built-in VM-type Phono EQ amplifier
Enjoy vinyl playback with any amplifier regardless type of inputs. The TN-180BT-A3 supports both PHONO and LINE outputs that allow you to play vinyl with or without Phono equalizer.
Features at a glance
- Belt-drive turntable
- Built-in Bluetooth® transmitter to BT speakers or headphones
- Built-in Phono equalizing amplifier
- PHONO, LINE and Bluetooth® outputs
- High-density MDF cabinet for improved resonance reduction
- 3-speed (33-1/3, 45, 78 rpm)
- Auto-return and manual arm lifter
- audio-technica AT3600L MM-type cartridge installed
- Sleek design in matte black finish
- Motor: DC Motor
- Speed: 33 1/3 RPM, 45 RPM, 78 RPM
- Wow and Flutter: 0.25%
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 64dB or higher (A-weighted, 20kHz LPF)
- Platter: Plastic
- Diameter of Platter: 12″, 30cm
- Type: Static Balance, Straight
- Effective Arm Length: 7.9″, 200mm
- Stylus Pressure Range: 0 to 5g
- Type: VM-type
- Output Voltage: 3.5mV (1 kHz, 5 cm/s)
- Stylus Replacement: audio-technica ATN3600L
Analog Output section
- Connectors: RCA Pin x 1 pair (Chrome-plated)
- PHONO: 2.4mV (±3dB)
- LINE: 149mV (–16.5dBV)
- Range: Approx. 30ft. / 10 meters
- Supported Codec: SBC
- Power: AC 100 to 240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: < 1.5W (< 0.2W at Standby)
- Overall Dimensions (W x H x D): 16.5″ x 4.1″ x 14.0″, 420 x 105 x 356 mm
- Weight: Approx. 10.8 lbs. 4.9 kg
- Accessories: Rubber Sheet, EP Adapter, Dust Cover, Rubber Feet fro Dust Cover x2, Hinge x2, RCA Audio Cable, AC Adapter (GPE053A-120050-Z), Owner’s Manual (including Warranty Card)
- RoHS complied.
- Specification and design subject to change.