If you are in the market for a high-end bookshelf/stand mounted speaker, you must listen to the Revel M126Be
At the heart of the Revel Performa M126Be’s immaculate sound lies a 1-inch beryllium tweeter driven by massive 85mm dual ceramic magnets. The powerful tweeter and 5th-generation ceramic-coated, cast-aluminum Acoustic Lens waveguide seamlessly integrate with the directivity of the 6.5-inch Deep Ceramic Composite (DCC) aluminum cone woofer, yielding greater efficiency, less compression, improved dynamic range, reduced distortion, and increased power handling.
PerformaBe crossover networks utilize all film capacitors and air core inductors in the midrange and tweeter circuits. These premium components allow Revel’s world-class engineers to extract nuances and details from music that would otherwise be lost. Combined with traditional Revel high-order crossover slopes and proprietary Acoustic Lens waveguide geometry, transducer integration is seamless.
THE BEAUTY OF BERYLLIUM
Beryllium – Element 4 on the Periodic Table – is a rare earth metal that is renowned for its remarkable physical properties that make it the ideal material for a high-frequency transducer. Compared to aluminum and titanium tweeter diaphragms, Beryllium offers 4.5 times the stiffness and three times more damping, and does so at only half of the weight.
M126Be top panels are painted in stylish metallic black with raised electroform badging. The speakers are available in a choice of four high-gloss finishes for seamless integration into any décor: Black, White, Walnut, and Metallic Silver.
- 1-inch Beryllium Dome Tweeter
- High-order Crossovers with Film Capacitors and Air Core Inductors
- 5th-generation Acoustic Lens Waveguide
- Magnetically Attached Grilles
- DCC Cone Midrange and Woofers
- 4 Premium High-gloss Finishes Available
- Description 2-way Bookshelf Loudspeaker
- High-frequency Driver Components 1″ Beryllium dome with acoustic lens waveguide
- Low-frequency Driver Components 6.5″ Deep Ceramic Composite (DCC) Aluminum Cone with cast frame
- Frequency Response (+/-3dB) 54Hz – 44kHz
- Recommended Amplifier Power 50 – 150 Watts
- Crossover Frequencies 1.7kHz
- Nominal Impedance 8 Ohms
- Sensitivity 86dB (2.83V @1M)
- Finishes High-gloss Black, White, Walnut and Metallic Silver
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 15.2″x 8.3″ x 10.3″ (386 x 211 x 262mm)
- Net weight 22 lbs / 9.97kg