Direct Burial Subwoofer
The Revel L12XC is a direct burial subwoofer with a 12-inch enclosure, designed to deliver unparalleled, uncompromised Revel sound while withstanding the harsh environments of locations that are hot, cold, damp, humid or wet.
- 12-inch / 305mm durable aluminum cone woofer
- Stealth design – only the bass vent canopy is visible
- IP67 rating on the underground enclosure; IP43 rating on the above-ground canopy.
- 6-Ohm or 70V operation via external transformer with selectable power taps up to 250W
- Composite housing with aluminum canopy and polymer port tube stack
- Low-frequency Driver Components: 12″ Anodized Aluminum Cone Subwoofer
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 250W RMS
- Sensitivity: 86dB (2.83V @1M) Without Transformer
- Voltage Gain: 70V
- Weight: 66.4 lbs / 30.1kg
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 34.6”/18”/35” (87.8cm/45.5cm/88.7cm)
- Frequency Response (+/-3dB): 25Hz – 100kHz @-3dB
- Transformer Taps: 31.75W, 62.5W, 125W, 250W
- Impedance: 6 Ohm Without Transformer