Note: The dust cover is included in this offer.
The new Planar 1 is the most user friendly Rega turntable to date. Now with preset bias force on the brand new RB110 tonearm, the Planar 1 is set up in seconds after unpacking. Simply slide the balance weight onto the rear of the tonearm as far as it will go, remove the stylus guard and start spinning your favorite vinyl.
Performance beyond price
Every single aspect of the Planar 1 has been meticulously designed to improve performance. For the first time the Planar 1 is now running a 24v, low noise, synchronous motor to reduce vibration transfer combined with our brand new RB110 tonearm fitted with Rega’s bespoke zero play bearings. Only sharing the drive belt, sub platter and dust cover from the outgoing RP1, this is truly a new turntable from the ground up.
- Rega Carbon cartridge supplied fitted as standard
- The first entry level Rega turntable to use a 24v, synchronous AC motor with a new motor PCB and aluminum pulley offering low noise and better speed stability
- Brand new Thermoset, gloss laminated plinth with vastly improved appearance and new ergonomically positioned on/off switch located on the underside
- Re-designed brass main bearing, offering improved fit and removing stress on the bearing itself whilst minimizing the transfer of potential energy
- Brand new, 23mm, higher mass, phenolic platter with improved flywheel effect for improved speed stability
- New improved feet to increase stability and reduce vibration transfer
- New motor cover tray with integrated cooling
- New 111g ‘Plug and Play’ balance weight
- Dust Cover Included
- Motor: low-noise 24V AC Single-phase brushless
- Power Supply: Yes
- Available Finishes: matt black or matt white
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 17.60 x 4.61 x 14.73)
- Weight: 9.26 lbs