RESERVE R500 COMPACT FLOORSTANDING LOUDSPEAKER
Offering a balance of size and power, the R500 loudspeaker is perfect for both listening in a stereo pair or within a surround system. It delivers standout sound from a narrow, elegant cabinet that seamlessly fits into any room.
AMAZING SOUND AND ELEGANCE
With a slim and elegant design, the Reserve line has a minimal elegance that will fit into any décor. Inheriting Polk’s flagship transducer array, the R500 produces exceptional sound that rivals competitor speakers that sell for twice the price. Hi-Res Audio certified, the Reserve R500 is ideal for today’s two-channel music listening as well as multi-channel 3D audio found in movies, sports, and video game soundtracks.
PINNACLE RING RADIATOR TWEETER
The Pinnacle Ring Radiator Tweeter’s distinctive pointed shape guides the dispersion of high frequency sounds around a room. This innovation widens the sweet spot and allows you freedom to enjoy your music and movies wherever you choose to sit.
TURBINE CONE WOOFER
Our pioneering turbine design delivers a significant increase in cone rigidity without increasing mass. This innovation means the woofer can move with increased accuracy and speed to deliver enhanced sound resolution, enabling you to experience a breathtaking level of detail in your music and movies.
Polk’s proprietary X-Port eliminates unwanted noise created as air moves in and out of the speaker cabinet port at high-speeds. This ensures a rich and detailed listening experience with tight distortion-free bass and a clean midrange.
Reserve’s sleek cabinetry hides a world of audio innovation. Cabinets are carefully cross-braced to best eliminate unwanted interior resonances. Rounded exterior corners help disperse sound broadly around the room with minimal diffraction, creating an open sound stage.
OPTIONAL HEIGHT MODULE
For immersive vertical sound, add compatible Reserve R900 height modules (sold separately). These optional height modules perform beautifully with the latest home theater technologies, including: Dolby Atmos, DTS, DTS:X, DTS:X Virtual, IMAX Enhanced, and Auro-3D.
- Tweeter: 1 in (25 mm) Pinnacle ring radiator
- Mid-range/mid-bass: Two 5-1/4 in (133 mm) Turbine cones
- Overall frequency response: 32 Hz–50 kHz
- Frequency response (-3 dB limits): 49 Hz–38 kHz
- Recommended amplifier power: 25–200 W
- Amplifier output compatibility: 8Ω / 6Ω / 4Ω
- Minimum impedance: 3.9Ω
- Sensitivity (2.83V/1m): 87 dB SPL
- Crossover Frequency
- Tweeter/mid-range: 2500 Hz
- Dimensions and Weight Attributes
- Product dimensions (W x H x D): 10.1 x 41.1 x 13.7 in
- (greatest overall depth, grille): 255.4 x 1044.5 x 348.8 mm
- Product weight: 39.0 lbs/17.7 kg
- Shipping weight: 49.6 lbs/22.5 kg
- Mid-bass/woofer enclosure type: Rear ETF port
- Available finishes: Black/brown/white
- Feet Rubber: Spike and rubber feet
- Binding posts: Single nickel-plated, 5-way
- Designed for R900 speaker: n/a
- Certifications (non-safety and regulatory)
- Hi-res certified: Yes
- IMAX certified: Yes