Focal Theva N°2 3-way floor-standing loudspeaker with dual 5” speaker drivers – Focal
BALANCE BETWEEN FINESSE AND PERFORMANCE
3- WAY FLOORSTANDING LOUDSPEAKER WITH 5” (13CM) SPEAKER DRIVERS
Theva N°2 is a floorstanding loudspeaker with an ultra-slim silhouette thanks to its 5” (13cm) speaker drivers – a first on a Focal floor-standing loudspeaker. With this refined profile, it is an elegant addition to any space or living area. Its TNF tweeter produces a clear, mellow treble. The combination of this tweeter with the Slatefiber cone speaker drivers, at an angle created by the tilted stand (Time Alignment), delivers realistic listening experiences, Hi-Fi quality, and an uncompromising bass.
Made in France, Theva N°2 boasts a design with delicate, refined details. With an additional front panel, sleek black or wood finishes, metallic and screen-printed rings, magnetic grille and rear vent positioning, every single detail is highly refined.
To create a sensational complete stereo system or Home Cinema, look no further than the Theva N°1, Theva N°3, Theva N°3-D, Theva Center, Theva Surround and SUB 600P subwoofer.
Available in sleek and elegant Black, Dark Wood, and Light Wood finishes. The wood effect on the side panels lends a warm feel. The line is at home in both classic and modern interiors, combining beautifully with different styles of furniture and other materials such as metal, concrete, stone, and more. The black finish offers a timeless, sophisticated tone, bringing charm and character to any room. The enclosures have been revamped and are even more compact, combined with additional front panels for a clean finish while making the products even more robust.
THE SLATEFIBER CONE
Exclusive to Focal and made in France, the Slatefiber cone is made from recycled carbon fibers applied as a filling sandwiched between two layers of thermoplastic polymer. In their quest for perfection, our engineers have opted to use non-woven carbon fibers, all pointing in the same direction to achieve greater rigidity, better damping and lightness – the “essentials” of a great speaker driver. Renowned for reproducing a rich, dynamic and balanced sound, this exclusive cone features in numerous Focal products across our home, studio and ca
THE TNF TWEETER
Made by Focal in France, the Aluminum/Magnesium TNF tweeter with inverted dome delivers a clear and mellow treble. The surround linking the dome to its stand uses a memory foam material called Poron. This surround is directly derived from the Utopia’s famous Beryllium tweeter and reduces distortion by a third between 2000Hz and 3000Hz, the ear’s high-sensitivity range. This Focal tweeter guarantees an impressively stable soundstage.
Features and Specifications
* Slim, compact floor-standing loudspeaker perfect for any interior thanks to its 5″ speaker drivers
* Slatefiber technology for dynamic, rich and balanced listening experiences
* Better sound image thanks to Time Alignment; sound focused on the listener
* Refined and harmonious design; light stand and grille for the Light Wood finish
* Type: Bass-reflex 3-way floor-standing loudspeaker
* Speaker drivers: 2 x 5″ (13cm) Slatefiber bass, 5″ (13cm) Slatefiber midrange, 1″ (25mm) Al/Mg inverted dome TNF tweeter
* Sensitivity: 90dB
* Bandwidth: 53 – 28kHz
* Low-frequency cut-of: 44
* Nominal impedance: 8 Ω
* Minimal impedance: 2.9 Ω
* Recommended amp power: 40 – 200W
* Crossover frequency: 280Hz / 2900Hz
* Dimensions (HxWxD: 36 5/8″ x 7 1/2″ x 13 7/8″ (93.1×19.1×35.2cm)
* Net weight (with grille): 37.48lbs (17kg)
* Box dimensions (HxWxD): 41 3/8″ x 12 5/8″ x 18 7/8″ (105x32x48cm)
* Net weight (with packaging): 46.30lbs (21kg)