The Denon limited series Anniversary Edition silver graphite PMA-A110 integrated amplifier delivers best in class audio performance for a best in class audio experience.
- 110 years defining audio excellence: For 110 years, Denon has delivered the most cutting-edge audio and video technical achievements.
- Sound master inspired: The Denon sound master didn’t just tune this product, he obsessed over it.
- High-power, integrated amplifier: 160 watts of power delivers the most precise and powerful Denon sound.
- Ultra AL32 processing: The PMA-A110 is equipped with Ultra AL32 Processing, the latest in analog waveform reproduction technology from Denon.
7th Generation Ultra High Current MOS Single Push-Pull Circuit
To achieve impeccable balance between delicate details of music reproduction and vigor of low frequency sound, it’s capable of delivering a massive current output in a single push-pull configuration to drive even the most demanding speaker.
High Precision Electrical Controls
The PMA-A110 embraces electrical volume, balance and tone controls while preserving the analog feeling of operation. Clever engineering offers the feel of an analog volume knob while an MCU measures the position of the knob and converts that position to control the master volume digitally. This unique mechanism offers a smoother, more linear control of the master volume by adjusting the curve of the analog volume control in the digital world. The same configuration is also used for Balance and Tone controls.
High-Grade Audio Components
Denon engineers carefully constructed the amplifier circuit within the PMA-A110 to secure a frequency response of up to 100-kHz during applied use. The volume circuit suppresses noise in the amplifier, achieving high sonic resolution. The PMA-A110 handles a wide, dynamic range of Hi-Res audio sources with tone control and power throughout. In addition, the Quad D/A converter which uses the Burr Brown PCM1795 chip operates in a quadruple configuration for optimal high-grade sound. Each channel has two PCM1795 chips working in a different mode to achieve the highest accuracy and best signal to noise ratio.
USB-DAC supporting 11.2-MHz DSD and 384-kHz/32-bit PCM
To accurately synchronize its digital circuits, the PMA-A110 provides a USB-DAC input for Hi-Res audio functions that support Hi-Res up to 11.2-MHz DSD and 384-kHz/32-bit PCM input signals. Crafted with exceptional quality, the DAC suppresses jitter and ensures optimal precision in D/A conversion. In addition, the DSD transmission methods support Wasapi, ASIO native playback and DSD Audio over PCM Frames (DoP). The D/A converter used in the PMA-A110 is the same 384-kHz/32-bit and DSD capable premium DAC used in the DCD-A110 to deliver a clean, high-grade sound.
Power Amplifier Section
- Rated Power: 80W + 80W (8 ohm, 20Hz-20kHz, THD: 0.07%), 160W + 160W (4 ohm, 1kHz., THD: 0.7%)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: .01% (Rated Output –3dB) 8ohm 1kHz
- Input sensitivity MM: 2.5 mV / 47 kohm
- Input sensitivity MC: 200 μV / 100 ohm
- SN Ratio MM/MC: 84 dB / 72 dB
- Input Sensitivity: 135 mV/17 kohms
- Sign to Noise Ratio: 107 dB
- RIAA Deviation: 20Hz – 20kHz +/-0.5dB
- Power Supply: NA – AC 120V, 60kHz, EU – AC 230W, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 400W
- Standby Consumption: 0.2W
- Maximum Dimensions (W x D x H): 17.1” x 17.7” x 7.1”
- Carton Dimensions (W x D x H): 22.7” x 22” x 12.8”
- Weight in LBS: 55.1 LBS
- Weight in LBS (Packaging): 66.6 LBS
- Phono (MM/MC): x1
- Digital in: USB-B / Optical / Coaxial: 1 / 3 / 1
- Audio Inputs: x5
- Audio out: x2
- Headphone out: x1
- Speaker Terminal: 2