The Callisto 6 C give a whole new meaning to wireless speakers.
The CALLISTO 6 C is part of Dali’s new wireless ecosystem that empowers you to easily access all your Hi-Res music directly from your smart device. Be it via Bluetooth (AAC/AptX HD) or the optional BluOS app. The CALLISTO 6 C delivers a complete and highly detailed three-dimensional sound stage into even large rooms, while adding extra width and depth. The two woofers and large internal cabinet volume ensures truly deep bass performance and room filling sound-pressure levels. All this without the need of complicated electronics.
Touch Sensitive Volume
The touch sensitive panel atop the CALLISTO speaker cabinet lets you control the volume at the touch of your finger tip. The included Bluetooth remote & the Sound Hub’s volume knob gets the job done just as easily. Regardless of your approach, the actual volume change is done at the very end of the signal chain.
The CALLISTO woofers benefit from patented Soft Magnetic Compound (SMC) in the pole piece. The result is an extremely agile, well-behaving, ultra low-loss woofer with a significant reduction of distortion from mechanical loss.
Wood Fiber Cones
The low-mass CALLISTO wood fiber cones are optimized to work in perfect balance with the built-in amplifier. This enables the woofers to be more linear than in a similar passive speaker system. This is possible, as we have total control of the entire audio chain.
Class D Amplifier
The CALLISTO Class D amplifier is based on patented state-of-the-art technology with a global feedback and self-oscillating design, chosen for its very musical properties. It’s able to deliver 250 Watts for up to 5 secs, ensuring plenty of power even in complex musical passages or massive movie explosions.
The CALLISTO 6 C represents the virtues of traditional Hi-Fi wrapped in a convenient wireless audio solution.
Dali has developed everything from the CALLISTO 6 C drivers to the amplifier in-house, which is why they can optimize every single component to match each other perfectly. This enables them to design the woofers to be more linear than would be possible in a similar traditional passive speaker system.
Dali is pushing the woofer design to new limits of performance, which is possible as they are in total control of the signal path. Leveraging this potential, they elevated the audio performance to levels that surpass almost any speaker amplifier combinations in this price bracket.
The CALLISTO 6 C connects wirelessly to the DALI Sound Hub through an extremely stable digital connection – made on either the 2.4 GHz or the 5.8 GHz band depending on location and quality of the connection. With latency below 25 ms, sync between video and audio from a movie or TV source is obtained well within conventionally acceptable limits.
The DALI CALLISTO speakers are MQA Certified. By adding the DALI BluOS NPM-1 module to your system, you can now take advantage of the ever-growing catalogue of studio master recordings that have been encoded into MQA and streamed on services like Tidal.
- Product series: CALLISTO
- Frequency Range (+/-3 dB) [Hz]: 37 – 30,000
- Maximum SPL [dB]: 110
- Crossover Frequency [Hz]: 2,600
- Crossover Principle: Hybrid Full Active 24 bit DSP and Passive All Analogue
- Hybrid tweeter module, Super high freq. driver, Quantity: 1 x 17 x 45 mm
- Hybrid tweeter module, Super high freq. driver, Diaphragm type: Ribbon
- Hybrid tweeter module, High frequency driver, Quantity: 1 x 29 mm
- Hybrid tweeter module, High frequency driver Diaphragm type: Soft Textile Dome
- Low frequency driver, Quantity: 2 X 6½”
- Low frequency driver, Diaphragm type: Wood Fiber Cone
- Enclosure type: Bass Reflex
- Bass Reflex Tuning Frequency [Hz]: 40
- Max. Amplifier Power Output [RMS watt]: 250
- Amplifier Type: Discrete Class D (Closed Loop, Self Oscillating)
- Onboard DAC: Burr Brown PCM1796 (Balanced output)
- Input Impedance [ohms]: 5,000
- Connection Input: ADC-in (RCA)
- Wireless Input: Full 24 Bit / 96 kHz (No bit-loss attenuated)
- Max. Digital Resolution [bits/KHz]: 24 / 96
- Recommended Placement: Floor
- Recommended Distance From Wall [cm]: 25 – 100
- Max. Power Consumption [W]: 325
- Standby Power Consumption [W]: 1.2
- Dimensions With Base (HxWxD) [mm]: 1004 x 200 x 346
- Weight [kg]: 22.6
- Accessories Included: Manual , Rubber Feet , Front Grille
- Input Sensitivity [mV]: 1,850
- Input Mains Voltage [Volts]: 100 – 240 (Universal mains)