The A2+ premium powered speakers with high-fidelity stereo sound connects to your music in seconds from any app or device. The ultimate Bluetooth mini home music system that’s perfect for your desktop or smaller spaces.
EVERY APP, EVERY DEVICE… WIRELESS THAT REALLY WORKS!
AudioEngine’s most versatile wireless Bluetooth speakers. A2+ Wireless Computer Speakers work with all your apps, music, and devices so no matter how you listen, A2+ has you covered. The ultimate mini music system with wireless that works.
Tidal, Spotify, Pandora… all your favorite music and apps play instantly.
- Designed for desktops + smaller spaces
- Analog inputs
- USB computer audio input
- Premium Bluetooth wireless that works with all your devices and apps
- No network setup, no passwords, no hassle
- No buttons to push & inputs are always ready to go
- 2 speakers for a real stereo experience
SET UP IN SECONDS, NO HASSLE.
The A2+ Wireless Computer Speakers can easily be connected to your computer, tablet, phone, or turntable.
No network setup, passwords to enter, or buttons to push. Setting them up is so easy you’ll be rocking in no time.
Keep your music fun, easy, and sounding great.
SMALL SPEAKERS, BIG SOUND, SURPRISINGLY LOUD
Don’t let their size fool you, as these little speakers are packed with much more sound than you would expect.
Clear, full, and powerful audio ideal for your computer and smaller rooms. The A2+ Wireless Computer Speakers are constructed with custom Audioengine components: aramid fiber woofers, silk tweeters, Premium Bluetooth aptX-HD, and built-in power amps wrapped in precision-tuned, hand-crafted cabinets.
Clear, full, and powerful audio that fills almost any room.
EPIC DESKTOP SETUP, THE MUST-HAVE DESKTOP EXPERIENCE
Everyone knows the difference between custom-built, small batch products and the general disappointment of mass-produced products. The A2+ was designed and is hand-built with the goal of exceeding expectations of both value and performance.
The bass was teased from the A2+ with some clever acoustic and electrical design without using any digital signal processing. To say the bass on the Audioengine 2+ is substantial for their size may be an understatement, but you be the judge.
These small computer speakers really pack a punch, making them the go-to system for desktop setups and smaller-room audio.
- Type: 2.0 powered (active) multimedia desktop speaker system
- Amplifier type: Dual class AB monolithic
- Power output: 60W peak power total (15W RMS / 30W peak per channel), AES
- Drivers: 2.75″ aramid fiber woofers, 3/4” silk dome tweeters
- Inputs: 3.5mm stereo mini-jack, RCA, USB, Bluetooth
- Outputs: RCA variable line-out
- Mains voltages: 100-240V 50/60Hz auto-switching
- SNR: >95dB (typical A-weighted)
- THD+N: <0.05% at all power settings
- Crosstalk: <50dB
- Freq. Response: 65Hz-22kHz ±2.0dB
- Input impedance: 10K ohms unbalanced
- Protection: Output current limiting, thermal over-temperature, power on/off transient protection
- USB specifications
- Connector type: Micro USB
- USB device class: type 1.1 and above
- Internal D/A converter: CSR8670
- Input bit depth: up to 16 bits native
- Input sample rate: up to 48KHz native
- Bluetooth Specifications
- Internal BT receiver: CSR8670
- Input bit depth: 16 bits
- Bluetooth receiver type: Bluetooth 5.0 audio
- Supported codecs: aptX low latency, aptX, AAC, SBC
- Wireless operation range: Up to 100ft (30m) typical
- Input data rate: Determined by Bluetooth
- Wireless latency: ~30 milliseconds (ms)
- Weights And Measures
- Dimensions (each): 6”(H) x 4”(W) x 5.25”(D)
- Weight (LEFT speaker): 1.6Kg/3.55lbs
- Weight (RIGHT speaker): 1.4Kg/3.15lbs
- Shipping weight: 4.6kg/10lbs per pair
- Shipping box dims: 10.5” (H) x 15” (L) x 7” (W)
- Materials And Construction
- 18mm thick MDF cabinets
- 3/4″ (20mm) silk dome tweeters with neodymium magnets
- 2.75″ aramid fiber woofers with advanced voice coils
- Finish Options
- Satin Black Paint
- Hi-Gloss White Paint
- Hi-Gloss Red Paint
- Environmental Requirements
- Operating temperature: 32 degrees F to 95 degrees F
- Non-operating temperature: -4 degrees F to 113 degrees F
- Relative humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Custom Components
- Audioengine designs and manufactures their own tweeters, woofers, and other critical components. In other words, these are not “box built” speakers with off-the-shelf parts but custom-designed to their specifications. What they do not fabricate directly in their factory they have made to their designs (parts such as transformers, magnets, and wiring harnesses, for example). The cabinets, drivers, bass port designs, amplifiers, and crossovers are all painstakingly tuned together for each Audioengine model. This, in turn, makes for a much more efficient system that requires much less power than passive speakers and a separate integrated amplifier or similar A/V components.
- Efficient Integrated Design
- The speaker cabinets, drivers, innovative bass port designs, amplifiers, and passive crossovers are all critically tuned together for each Audioengine model. This, in turn, makes for a much more efficient system that requires less power than passive speakers and a separate integrated amplifier or similar A/V components. They build all this goodness into the left speaker cabinet to make it super-easy to connect your smartphone, tablet, computer, TV, network player or any other audio product.
- High-Quality Bluetooth Audio
- The Bluetooth built into the A2+ Wireless speakers features aptX coding which is an advanced Bluetooth audio codec with very impressive sound. And even if your phone or tablet does not have aptX, the A2+ Wireless Bluetooth solution is backwards-compatible with SBC and AAC codecs, so you can wirelessly stream music from any Bluetooth-enabled device and still enjoy all your music. High-fidelity Bluetooth aptX that really works and sounds great.
- Extended wireless range. Most Bluetooth implementations have very limited range, typically within just one room. But with careful signal management circuitry and antenna tuning, we offer a superior solution that has up to 3 times the range of standard Bluetooth for multi-room use, with no degradation in audio quality.
- Amplifier Design
- The amplifiers in powered Audioengine speakers are located in the left speaker and are a conservatively-rated class A/B analog monoblock design. This is a more traditional speaker/amplifier configuration which provides excellent quality audio and greater flexibility. All circuit boards for the power and preamp sections are vertically mounted for maximum mechanical shock protection.
- Driver Designs
- Audioengine uses audiophile-quality, ferrofluid-cooled silk dome tweeters with neodymium magnets. Silk tweeters hold up well under high power and the edge-driven design gives very smooth response. The woofers are aramid fiber woven glass composite with rubber surrounds. Aramid fiber is obviously very strong, which means the woofer retains its shape when being driven at high levels
- Both of A2+ Wireless speaker drivers are directly magnetically-shielded.