Arcam’s PA410 is the perfect flexible power amp for both music and home theater applications
The Arcam PA410 provides 50 watts per channel, with four inputs and connections for four speakers. It’s a versatile amp, too, you can use it to bi-wire or bi-amp stereo speakers, add rear or Atmos surround channels to a home theater system, or power music zones in a multi-room audio system. It features a high-fidelity, low-distortion Class AB amplifier circuit with a beefy toroidal transformer that provides plenty of high-current output.
The amp offers four RCA preamp inputs, with corresponding outputs. There are also binding posts for connecting up to four speakers. The back panel includes a 12-volt trigger input and output for automatically turning the amp and other components on and off. An RS-232 port lets you integrate third-party automation systems, and a USB Type-A port is provided for firmware updates.
- 50 watts per channel into 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.2% THD with all channels driven
- 70 watts per channel into 4 ohms
- High-fidelity, low-distortion Class AB amplifier
- Toroidal power transformer for low noise and high-current output
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 106 dB
- Frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz (±0.05dB)
- Four RCA preamp inputs and pass-through outputs for daisy-chaining
- Four speaker outputs with binding-post connectors
- USB Type-A port for firmware updates
- RS-232 port for control via third-party automation systems
- 12-volt trigger input and output
- Warranty: 5 years
Dimensions and weight:
- 17-1/16″ wide x 4″ high x 12-13/16″ deep
- Weight: 22.04 lbs.
What to expect in the box:
- Arcam PA410 owner’s manual
- 4-Channel power amplifier
- 5′ AC power cord
- Registration Instructions